Million Dollar Mama Club User Agreement
Thank you for visiting the Million Dollar Mama Club™ website! We are so happy you made it here.
Please read through the terms below. You, as a User of this Site and through the purchase of any books or products sold on in you acknowledge and are in agreement with the terms below.
Through use and access of milliondollarmamaclub.com (SITE) and review/use of resources and/or purchase of its products/books, the User (YOU) acknowledges and agrees to the Terms of Service (AGREEMENT) set forth below. This Agreement is made between YOU, the Site User and Million Dollar Mama Club™ (COMPANY) and by accessing this site, purchasing privately authored books, or purchasing promotional products you acknowledge and accept these Terms of Service as our legally binding AGREEMENT:
- Million Dollar Mama Club™ does not offer returns or exchanges digital or printed books Site. If your product arrives damaged or there is an issue with your order a replacement item will be sent. If a replacement item is unavailable at the time this occurs the Site will issue a full refund in the original form of payment to the User.
- All creative marketing for this Site was developed, is owned, managed and is copyrighted by the Million Dollar Mama Club™.
- AS IS-This SITE, the services, CLUB resources and products provided you through milliondollarmamaclub.com are offered on an AS IS basis. This means the User-You-agree that Million Dollar Mama Club™ reserves the right to modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently, at any time and without notice or any liability to You. YOU agree and understand that the COMPANY retains the right to cancel or close the SITE at any time.
- com may be deleted/canceled at any time and all content removed or replaced.
- The COMPANY has no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information to USER.
- USER accepts that this AGREEMENT is subject to ongoing change and that the COMPANY bears no obligation to notify the USER of such changes as use, viewing and purchase from the SITE acknowledges and accepts the AGREEMENT as it exists now and at a future date.
- The COMPANY bears no responsibility for advice, content, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) on this SITE or in any product/book offered here. USER assumes all risk associated with reading and taking action of their own volition on the advice, content, ideas, social media postings.
- This AGREEMENT applies to use and purchase of or participation in any webinars, Facebook live sessions and all content posted on Social Media.